- adriandinsdaleAsked on October 29, 2017 at 07:34 AM
I need to download all my submissions as PDFs. As I have more than 20, I get a message saying that the download will be split into batches of 20.
The first 0-20 download OK but the second batch (20-40) is always showing an error message.
Can someone download them for me at your end and send me a link or offer me an alternative?
I need the submissions as PDFs to be able to print them and don't want to have to do each one of 105 individually.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 29, 2017 at 11:55 AM
Thank you for reporting this matter to us, Adiran.
This might be due to the issue about your data of your PDF being big enough due to the image attachments. Can you try running "Download All Uploads" instead and let us know if you are able to get everything?
We'll look forward to your update.
- adriandinsdaleAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 06:43 AMHello,
I did manage to download everything through 'Download all uploads' but I need all the entries as PDFs rather than just the imagery on its own.
Thank you so much in advance,
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 09:15 AM
We are really sorry for the inconvenience you have.
I have tested downloading submissions as PDF files on your side. I have seen that the first part has been downloaded successfully. Unfortunately, I have seen that there is an error occurred when downloading the second part as seen the warning below:
I have clicked "Retry" button and the same situation has occurred.
I confirm that this is a bug on our side and I have forwarded this issue to our software developers in order to investigate and fix it.
We are going to inform you as soon as the issue will be fixed.
Thank you very much for reporting us.
- adriandinsdaleAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 10:43 AMGreat. Thank you.
- adriandinsdaleAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 10:43 AMHello,
Has this problem now been fixed?
Many thanks for the update.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 11:32 AM
I can see the ticket is still opened and assigned to a developer, we still have not received an update about it.
Please rest assured that we will let you know as soon as we get some updates from our second level.
- adriandinsdaleAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 05:43 PMHello,
Is there any news on the below? It is really causing a big problem for me and my ability to work and it's been over a week since the e-mail below.
I would please ask that this is fixed as a matter of urgency. Please update me.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 07:10 PM
Unfortunately, we have not received any update from our second level regarding this ticket.
I have been testing this on my end and I was able to download the PDF files from a form with more than 100 submissions.
May you please try downloading the files again?
If possible, please try using incognito mode just to have a fresh session.
I will also ask for updates on this, we will let you know as soon as we receive any update about it.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 03:25 AM
I've also tried to download PDF files, was able to do so. ( same as Kevin ).
It worths trying again.
- adriandinsdaleAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 01:43 PMI still have the same problem. Files 0-20 download OK. The next part 20-40 fails.
This is both in Safari and Chrome.
Please help me with this!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 02:32 PM
I have let our developer know about it. Meanwhile, please try clearing your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
- adriandinsdaleAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 03:43 PMHello,
I have cleared the cache and the problem still persists.
I reported this problem two weeks ago now and would really appreciate it being fixed. It's causing me a lot of inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 03:56 PM
Unfortunately, we have not received any updates yet. This issue is still being reviewed by our developer. You will be updated via this thread once it gets fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 04:45 AM
Sorry for inconvenience. I've been trying to optimize download limits.
Now that should be fixed.
Could you please try again?
Waiting for your reply,