- medwardsAsked on September 10, 2012 at 04:26 PM
I see the submissions in JotForms, but the notifications and auto-responder emails have not been received. Is the a problem with this?
- AnfitrionasPeruAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 04:28 PM
i have same problem
- fxrAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 04:31 PM
We had an issue last week when implementing a new feature that caused submission counters to mixed up.
This may explain the problem.
When was the last your checked your submissions on JotForm ? and have you done any tests?
If you feel this may not be the issue, please advise of a form you think its happening on and we will take a closer look.
- AnfitrionasPeruAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 04:36 PM
a few minutes ago I just did a test from mims form and only comes to the OAR JotForm but not to my email
- AnfitrionasPeruAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 04:39 PM
a few minutes ago I just did a test from the same form and only comes to the page JotForm but not to my email
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 04:41 PM
I submitted your form and I was able to receive all three autoresponders on my email:
It is highly likely that your host is configured to reject emails that have not passed DomainKeys anti-spam authentication, meaning, messages that contain a sender email which is different than where it really came from.
Can you please try adding our mail servers' IP to your whitelist, so that it will avoid spam detection?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 04:44 PM
Your issue will be dealt with on the other thread you have opened today. Thanks!
- Kim LarsonAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 10:20 AM
It was hit or miss yesterday. Some email notifications and auto-responders came through, and some did not. These are not NEWLY published forms, so the emails should not be rejected by our server.
Here is one http://form.jotform.com/form/10475033501 that a user completed last night at 14:04:41 and 14:04:52 that show up on our submission list, be we did not get the email notification. I tested on this morning and it came through just fine.
Looking at your forum, something was going on yesterday to more than one user. They can't all be emails that were rejected by our server.
- medwardsAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 10:50 AM
I am going through all the submissions we received yesterday from all of our forms and have been informed that several notification emails did not go through. This needs to be addressed!
- Contact6Answered on September 11, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Thanks for the link to the IP addresses Neil! I was having the same problem.