- rcharrisonAsked on November 01, 2017 at 02:03 AM
Is there a way to format the calculated field so it displays for currency? My calculated field is named Order Total and it gets values from 2 user supplied drop down boxes. Thanks
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Perform Form Calculation Using a Widget
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 05:06 AM
This is a duplicate post. I already posted a reply on your other thread. Please refer to this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1287131.
- emclanekinsethcomAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 03:25 PM
The link doesn't work. Please update us on how to add a $
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 03:34 PM
My colleague has answered this thread already, you can check it here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1287131-Formatting-a-Calculated-Field
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 01:34 PM
Hello again emclanekinsethcom,
If you still can't see the link I'll just explain here how to be able to put $ on
Form Calculation Widget here are the steps,
Open the Form Calculation Widget Settings,
then in the text area press $ sign in your keyboard and click save .
Here is a screen shot of the outcome.
I hope this information helps you.