- pamjakiAsked on November 01, 2017 at 05:56 AM
I have two input table, first table with radio button, second table with text. I want to change the column width. How to set the column width on each table?
Please let me know if it is possible to do this and how to go about it.
- pamjakiAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 05:59 AM
- pamjakiAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 06:00 AM
Sorry. This URL:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 07:52 AM
Thanks - It looks like you already figured this out. Without the CSS codes you entered on your Form Builder, the INPUT TABLES should look like these:
And with the CSS in effect, here's how they look like:
In case we're mistaken and you still need help, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.
- pamjakiAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 09:07 PM