- LanayaAsked on September 11, 2012 at 03:18 AM
I put in this CSS code and all the price tags are now gone on all the items not just the chosen ones for titles.
What did I do wrong?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Apply Custom CSS to the Product Field
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 08:31 AM
I can see your product categories fine here. Did you manage to sort this out? I just noticed a checkbox on one of your category called "SPLITS".
You'll need this CSS to hide that or you can check the guide for additional information.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- LanayaAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 01:07 PM
Thank you for the feedback and Splits checkbox is now taken care. :)
What I need to figure out how to do is get the price to show on the products. Now that I have the Free gone on the product categories the price on the indivule items is not showing on the order form. The running total is working just the price tag is not visible to the buyer. When I preview the form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 04:17 PM
You seem to have been able to make it work, apart from the one category item (KENNEL CHUNKS) that still has the word 'Free' beside it.
Did you deliberately leave that category behind, or are you having problems applying the correct CSS codes for it?
If you still need assistance, please feel free to ask.
- LanayaAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I thought I had Kennel Chuncks included to have the Free removed. I have checked to see if I missed something in my code with 1026 and I am not seeing the missed line anywhere? Which part of the CSS code is the part that takes off the Price-Free indicater?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM
I found the problem, on your CSS codes it should be:
input[id*="1026"] + label > .form-product-details
input[id*="1026"] + label > .form-products-details
There should be no "s" on the product.
- LanayaAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 03:08 PM
Is there a way to hide all the Prices? I want to make a form that is used to get a quote on specialty items and inclued the option to request standard items as well. I know I can hide the Total but can you hide the prices without writing CSS code for each item?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 18, 2013 at 07:05 AM
We are truly sorry about this. We haven't received any notifications from your last post so we were not able to get back with you on an earlier time. Your thread just appeared mysteriously on our inbox which has a question that's 4 months ago. Really odd.
Anyway, may we know if you are still in need of our assistance regarding on your last question? Please get back to us if you are still looking for a solution.
Thanks and apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- LanayaAnswered on February 02, 2013 at 08:20 PMNo problem I got it taken care of it is working now
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Glad to hear it. Cheers!