- bmhavumakiAsked on November 02, 2017 at 02:13 PM
I am using a Jotform to sell raffle tickets on my organization's website (Wix platform).
Unfortunately, the form won't display properly in IE. Specifically, the panel that should present ticket-purchase options is blank.
While the form is currently linked to the "Click Here to Buy Raffle Tickets" text on the page, embedding it did not resolve the issue.
Could you please advise?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on November 02, 2017 at 03:11 PM
Thank you for contacting us and apologies for any inconveniences caused.
I have tested your form and I replicated the same.I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
I would recommend you advice your users to use another browser at the moment until the issue is resolved.
- bmhavumakiAnswered on November 02, 2017 at 03:43 PMThank you!
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 09:13 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
The problem should be fixed now. Thank you!
- bmhavumakiAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 10:43 AMThank you.