- sc3Asked on November 03, 2017 at 07:33 AM
I created this registration form for an organization I am working for, everything was going good until parents needed to register their second child. I was informed that when a family tries to register a a second child it gives them an error and says they already registered. What can be done? This needs to be fixed ASAP.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 09:16 AM
Thank you for contacting us. I have checked you form and tested it and I replicated the same problem when I tried to fill the form twice. What I have noticed is that you have enable your form to check and accept only unique and new submissions.
On your form you have enabled the form to check unique submissions by checking the cookies. This will mean when a parent fills the form for the first time the cookies are stored in their browser showing a from has been filled form this browser/computer. The only time they can be able to fill the form again is if they delete the old cookies.
You may need to disable this feature to enable users fill the form using the same browser/computer.
Below is more on Unique form Submissions.
To disable unique submissions,
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Form Settings tab.
3. Click the Show More button.
4. Under the Unique Submissions drop-down menu, choose the "No Check" option.