- FusionLogisticsAsked on September 11, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Hi, I'm having trouble with my form not updating. I am making changes to it, but when I view it on the web, the changes are not reflected. I saved the form, and even cleared my browser's cache. For example, the shipment date field has been changed to a "date" picker style field when I am in the editing area, but this does not appear when I go to the form on the web. Also, there is a field at the very bottom of the web version that has 4 dots as the label, but this field does not exist when I am looking at the editable verison. Can you help?
- skytownbkAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 12:54 PM
I'm having the same problem as well!
- skytownbkAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 12:55 PM
I've figured out a slight workaround - if you clone the sheet and start using the new one, it starts working again. You can deactivate the old form instead of deleting it if you want to save the info.
- novajoshAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 01:01 PM
This is happening with me too.
- FusionLogisticsAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 01:05 PM
Thanks for the replies. Maybe this issue is on Jotform's end since we are all experiencing this.. hopefully one of their support team members will let us know what is going on.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 01:33 PM
I have answered already request on your post:http://www.jotform.com/answers/128985-Our-form-is-not-updating-?entrymessage=10732640770
Try to change your form url from http://form to http://www.
- paulawittnerAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 02:23 PM
Changeing the form url from http://form to http://www fixed it for me.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 02:30 PM
Good to hear that Bob!
If ever you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a good day!