- morrisonshipleyAsked on November 03, 2017 at 03:55 PM
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 04:25 PM
As far as I know we haven't received any notice that our website is down, www.jotform.com is up and running fine at this moment.
Could you tell us the website address/URL that doesn't load or down on your end so we can verify it. If it is a form please give us the form URL/ID.
- morrisonshipleyAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 04:43 PMAttached is what I see. Your home page is more complete, but images are still missing. We’ve tried to log-on from multiple computers and use different browsers, nothing helps.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 04:55 PM
I reviewed your account/username morrisonshipley and it is Active and forms are available.
Please try also using a different browser. Let us know if issue persist.
- morrisonshipleyAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 05:43 PMWe already tried different browsers. I know the for is active – we are receiving submissions. However, I cannot get into the form builder or view submissions.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 06:03 PM
This seems to be an ISP or DNS issue. Are you able to restart your internet modem/router ? If you are not sure, I advice you to contact your Internet Service Provider and report this issue.
You can also try changing your DNS first on your computer and see if it fixed the loading problem. A guide can be found here https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001161.htm.
I have already whitelisted your IP address on our server but if it still doesn't load properly, kindly report it to your Internet Service Provider.
- morrisonshipleyAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 06:43 PMThank you.