- miskiswapAsked on September 11, 2012 at 02:23 PM
If I add items at the bottom of the form and click on submit, the page stays at the bottom of the page and you do not see the "Thank You!" message.
Is there a way to move the message down?
- pinoytechAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 02:44 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Is this form already embedded in to your website? If yes, would you mind if we ask your webpage url where your form embedded and if not, can you please provide us screenshot of your form that has a problem using this guide: http://www.jotform.com/answers/31636-How-to-insert-embed-a-screen-shot-a-k-a-screen-dump-into-a-post
- mifaacAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 03:23 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 03:30 PM
It seems that the image you provide is not visible. Can you please post it again?
- mifaacAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 04:14 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 05:48 PM
On that image, the Thank you page is there, was the issue resolved?, can you provide us with the URL where the form is embedded?
- miskiswapAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 06:14 PM
I wanted to move the "Thank You!" message further down the page. Right now it comes up at the top. I put the html code in, but nothing changed.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 06:54 PM
One way that you can move the "Thank You" message down the page is to add </br> tags onto the HTML code. You can get to the HTML code editor by clicking on the icon on the top right corner of the "Thank You" wizard. Each </br> is equivalent to the space of a line... like pressing the "Enter" button just above the message.
Let me know if you need any more help!