- ADGSAsked on November 06, 2017 at 09:49 AM
Do all of your forms now have (Prev / Next) after each question?
I was hoping to create a standard contact form with all the questions right in front of the user.
Like this one: http://adgs.net/contact-us/
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 11:35 AM
As of right now, we have 2 types of form layout. You are currently using the "Single Question in One Page" format. You can change this option in the Form Settings, here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for the "Form Layout" dropdown. Please change it to "All Questions in One Page" option.
3. After that, please click the "Build" option in the top menu.
Hope that helps. Thank you.