- jackiepoaAsked on November 06, 2017 at 11:40 PM
we have purchased Jotform. i thought perhaps the appeal to send "your own form" would go away once we purchased, but it's still there.
thanks in advance for the answer.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 04:17 AM
You're correct, the branding should be removed when you upgrade your plan.
I checked your form and I didn't see branding there.
Could you please double check and if you experience the same issue please let us know so we can have another look.
- jackiepoaAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 11:57 AM
doesn't show up IN SETTINGS, only shows up when SENT TO THE MEMBER! :)
- jackiepoaAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 12:43 PMthis is what i received last night while working on changes to the thank
[image: Inline image 1]
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 01:46 PM
The branding should no longer show in the thank you page. I cleared your forms cache in case it was a caching issue.
If the branding is still shown in the thank you page, let us know for which form it is shown and we will take a look.
- jackiepoaAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 06:10 PM
Another tech support person allowed me the access to the link necessary to uncheck the jotform branding box. I've unchecked and appreciate all of the help/answers/responses.