- SWISS_MEDTECHAsked on November 07, 2017 at 02:47 AM
I have an issue and I think it could be on your end.
I cannot access my forms as the error message reads: Website is not accessable. Check your Internet settings.
My internet is working like a charm, and the forms worked yesterday as well.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 08:14 AM
We do not have any issue today, and the error says something related to your internet settings. Are you still unable to access your forms? If yes, please do the following troubleshooting:
1. Clear your browser cookies for Jotform.
2. Clear your browser cache.
3. Flush your DNS cache (http://www.noip.com/support/knowledgebase/how-do-i-flush-my-windows-dns-cache/).
4. Check your Firewall settings, make sure to allow Jotform.
I hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.