- peytonmusicAsked on November 07, 2017 at 12:21 PM
This our first go using JotForm for an event and it's been very rocky. We're using the form simultaneously on at least four computers in the same office. The wired PCs seem to work the best. Different computers seem to get stuck on the "Please Wait" and will never submit the form. When I try to do it on my Macbook, it does the same.
We've got people lined up out the door right now wanting to sign up for Thanksgiving baskets in 34 degree weather and this system is down on three of the four computers.
We're using Chrome (IE and Firefox were both tried to no avail), wiping the cache, etc., and only using the direct link, not embedded. Please help soon.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 01:06 PM
This should now be fixed. Apologies. Please let us know if this conditions or submit functionality are still not working on your end and we will take a look immediately.
- peytonmusicAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 01:16 PM
Still not working here.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 01:19 PM
I cleared your forms cache in case it was a caching issue. Check again and let us know if it is still not fixed. This should be fixed at this time.
- peytonmusicAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 01:37 PM
One of them is back but two are still down. Go figure...
- peytonmusicAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 02:06 PM
Still not working on my phone (mobile network nor wifi), Asus laptop, Chromebook, or Macbook either.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 02:20 PM
Which form is still causing trouble? If it is embedded to a web page, let us know the URL of the page. The previous issue should be fixed. The current issue may be something different.
- peytonmusicAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 02:42 PM
We're all using the same form from the direct link at the same location. It's working on some computers and not others. I thought it was caching, so I cleared those up. I tried various browsers with no results.
Nothing using wireless connectivity was working, so we plugged a CAT5 into the laptop, cleared the cache then tried again -- no dice.
I thought it might be our server, but it doesn't work from my android phone either (using mobile network). Just sits there on "Please wait..."
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 03:22 PM
I sent a test submission through your form and it is working on my end. If the issue continues on some devices, let us know if there is anything in common with those devices and we will see if we can replicate the issue on our end.
- peytonmusicAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 11:33 AM
Is it working on a mobile device?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 12:36 PM
I have been checking your form and all seems correct, I submitted it using a mobile device running Android 6 and it worked on my end:
I would recommend you to test your form while you're connected to a different network, may be that some JotForm resources are blocked on the current network you're using ending up on the form getting stuck on please wait.
If the problem persists, please provide us the details about the devices you used when the issue was replicated, we will be happy to test on similar devices.
- peytonmusicAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 02:05 PM
We're still having the same problem. I'm having the problem on a Chromebook tethered to a Sprint phone, so not on our local network.
Not sure why it wouldn't work on my phone not using wifi from the local network.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 02:16 PM
Out of curiosity, can you try from the following URL instead of the custom one:
I am still unable to reproduce this on my end but have seen a couple other users saying they are having form issues, each one appears to be using custom form URL's.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 02:25 PM
I am actually now able to reproduce this in my test form:
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- peytonmusicAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 02:34 PM
No dice on the alternate URL.
This is a very strange one. Our off-site Tech Support guy had the same issue, not on our server nor network. It works on three out of 6 computers here and on none of our phones.
One of the computers was working fine yesterday until about noon when it suddenly got stuck at "please wait..." I switched to Chrome on that machine and it worked for another hour or so when it got stuck again regardless of browser.
We've tried it on: Galaxy S's, iPhone 5, 7's, Chromebook, Asus notebook, Macbook Air, Mac Pro, and our office Lenovo desktops. It is currently only working on three of the office Lenovos.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 03:02 PM
I am able to reproduce this in my test form. I have forwarded this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- peytonmusicAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 11:04 AM
Any progress yet?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 11:12 AM
This has been assigned to a developer and given a rather high priority. As of now there is no comment from the developer assigned but as soon as there is we will let you know.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 01:09 PM
I believe this may now be fixed. A similar issue was resolved and I believe it was the same that was causing the trouble with your form. I tested in my copy of the form and mine is working at this time.
Check to see if everything is now working as it should. If it still is not, let us know and we will update the developer assigned to this.
- peytonmusicAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 01:44 PM
WHEW! It's working everywhere. Big fat high fives to you and the developer(s) who worked it out. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 02:04 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. Apologies for the down time.