- Jake DixonAsked on September 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM
I have a 3 forms on a website I'm building and they're not updating when I update my form in JotForm.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. There maybe a replication delay to one of our server which may caused this issue. To fixed this issue, try to change http://form to http://www.
If your script code is:
change it to:
- jakedixonAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Perfect. Thank you for the quick response!
- pinoytechAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Good to hear that! If ever you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Have a goo day!
- RocaLabsAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM
I was coming for the same problem,
Is this fix permanent?
Will the http://www form work later as well or is it just a temporary fix?
- bonbeerAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM
I am having the same problem with my forms not updating on my website. I will do as you suggested above, however is this a temporary fix for me to use, or is it something I'll have to do everytime I make a change to my form?
- pinoytechAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM
It is just a temporary solution if ever http://form doesn't work. Our development team is already working on this issue.
- RocaLabsAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 09:46 PMThis hurts our business
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM
We understand your frustration about this and we completely comprehend how you feel.
Our developers are now aware of this known issue and hopefully they'd be able to fixed this as quickly as possible. The change from "form" to "www" is actually a lifetime solution. We are moving you to the direct server in which delay problem was never been an issue. You do not need to restore back your form URL when this gets sorted out, that should be fine.
Again, we deeply apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused you. Feel free to contact us again if you run into any problems using our services. Have a pleasant day!
- barqAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 04:56 AM
I had created my own private post, but as it's private I can't find it and reply to it as I deleted the reply notification from :)
How can I find all the posts I have made (both private and public posts)?
Anyway I have the same problem, and the fix didn't work. However it worked by using http://www.jotformeu.com instead. I hope this helps european users.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 05:17 AM
You can find all your posts here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/user_threads.php?username=barq
Glad to hear you were able to figure it out. Cheers!