- FTYCAsked on November 07, 2017 at 11:33 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 02:12 AM
If I understood correctly, you integrated your form with wrong PayPal account and you want to transfer the payments from that PayPal account to another one?
If that's the case, please check with PayPal on how to do such transfer.
If you had something else in mind, please let us know.
- FTYCAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 10:43 AMThank you!
The email that we used 'was' the correct email but we had made an update
and removed the original. I could see all of the completed payments but
they were definitely orphan records and the purchases were not in Paypal ..
just as info for you, here are the steps I took:
1. Added the previous email back to the PayPal account.
2. Opened a link to PayPal from the email notification on an orphan record.
Logged in with the re-established email into PayPal, and the orphan records
came through still showing completed. The events were not present for the
customers, which was great!
3.Updated the email in the jotform to the new PayPal email.
4. Removed the outdated email again from PayPal.