- ecmdiAsked on November 09, 2017 at 12:01 PM
User is filling out form and when he clicks submit the recipient gets a blank form.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 02:15 PM
Thank you for contacting us. I have checked the submission and I have noticed the submission went through even without some mandatory fields being filled. Kindly allow me to escalate this issue to our Level 2 support for further analysis
Our sincere apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.
- ecmdiAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 08:36 AM
Is there an update, this happened to the same user again this morning.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 09:28 AM
We have not heard from our developer yet. But your message should reach him and we will hear an update as soon as possible.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 09:44 AM
Sorry for this inconvenience.
I did see the blank submission from your all submissions. Trying to replicate the issue on my side. Your conditions seem working OK.
- ecmdiAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 09:45 AM
I wondered if it was a bug in a browser but he has tried a few different ones (or so i've been told) and it still continues to happen.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 10:36 AM
Our development team is further investigating this concern. We will inform you on this thread once the issue has been fixed.
- ecmdiAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 10:13 AM
This happened again, twice this morning for the same user:
3914886415314284148 Submission ID
3914895245315827106 Submission ID
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 06:01 AM
Investigation is ongoing. I suspect from continue form later. Is this setting essential for your users? Can we disable this for a moment to test?
- ecmdiAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 06:34 AM
Yes you can disable the form for a few mins. Please let me know when you do and when you turn it back on, as this form is used quite a bit.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 06:56 AM
I didn't mean disabling the form, only disabling "Continue Form Later" option. Is that OK for you?
- ecmdiAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 06:57 AM
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 07:02 AM
I've disabled that option. Let's keep an eye on this issue. Please let us know if you receive any submission that has missing required fields.
- ecmdiAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 06:31 AM
Here's another one that was done just yesterday.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 09:27 AM
Your message has reached my colleague @onur. He will check and get back to you on this soon.