- ippolitoconsultingAsked on November 10, 2017 at 01:02 PM
I'm using conditional formatting and everything seems to be entered correctly, but when someone types in family of 4 and income of 25000 they get both 100% covered and 0% covered...why?
link to form- https://form.jotform.com/73134554684158
link to issue belowPage URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 01:11 PM
In the condition shown below, please try removing the comma in "73,800".
- ippolitoconsultingAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 02:52 PM
unfortunately that did not work...any other ideas?-- ACTUALLY I think it is working now. Any suggestions on best ways to test form- just manual? or other ways? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 03:20 PM
It seems to be working properly when I am checking your form at the moment. It is the best to test the forms by hand, we do not currently offer automated testing options.
- ippolitoconsultingAnswered on November 10, 2017 at 04:52 PM
Wonderful! Thank you.