- ati1991Asked on November 11, 2017 at 08:30 AM
The settings for the thank you page are not showing up in my control panel?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 11, 2017 at 02:29 PM
You are most likely using the "Single Questions in One Page" layout. In this layout, you just need to click the "Edit Thank You Page" text link at the bottom.
If you want to change the layout, please refer to the steps below:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for "Form Layout". Please change it to "All Questions in One Page".
3. After that, click the "Build" option in the top menu.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.