- AdminHWCCAsked on November 13, 2017 at 08:48 AM
- AdminHWCCAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 08:53 AM
The action button never changes from Please wait...
Please help as I have an urgent problem with one of my forms.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 11:16 AM
I tested your form but I wasn't able to replicate this issue, the form submits fine.
This is the form I tested: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/72844967018366
Is your form embedded in a website by any chance?
If it is please share the URL so we can test further.
- AdminHWCCAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 11:48 AM
No, it was the JotForm contact form that was not working when I originally reported my own form problem.
I had put all the info into the contact form along with an attachment and a link to the form. I then completed the spam test. When I clicked on the button to submit, the button changed to say "Please wait..." but never completed the submission. I suspect it was something to do with having an attachment, because when I resubmitted without it, the form submission completed correctly.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 01:18 PM
I checked your account and I did not find any form that says (JotForm contact form). Most likely, the issue is related to the File Upload field since it started working after removing it.
Please provide the form ID or the form URL so that we can further investigate if needed.
- AdminHWCCAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 01:21 PM
It is not my form - it's your form! I.e. the one your users contact you with on your website.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 01:42 PM
Thank you for additional information.
I tested the mentioned issue, but I wasn't able to replicate it:
If you notice any similar issues please let us know.
We appreciate that.