- JaysonMacAsked on November 14, 2017 at 12:27 PM
How can I superscript a registration mark in a checkbox field? I was able to use <em>italicize</em> code but <sup>superscript</sup> code will not work.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 01:25 PM
You are correct, the superscript tag is not being read. I will forward this to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when it gets fixed.
- JaysonMacAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 12:36 PM
I was wondering where we stand with this? There is also a space being added in between the reg mark and ASI Show. Can we get that fixed as well please?
- JaysonMacAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 12:43 PM?Wondering where we stand with this?
ASI Show | Our Business is Helping YOUR Business Grow
Phone: (215) 953-3636
Visit the industry's top shows and events:
ASI Show l Engage l fASIlitate l ASI Roadshow
- MarvihAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 02:10 PM
The status is still OPENED for our backend team to fix and marked as Important.
Sorry for this inconvenience that caused you. We will respond on this thread once this will get fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 08:09 AM
I've solved this issue. You can use superscript tag in your options.
If you need any further assistance please let us know.