- Chitrarekha SahaAsked on September 13, 2012 at 02:03 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 02:10 PM
I am not sure if there is a limit, but I would personally advise against adding a lot (as in thousands) of drop down options. You can probably try adding 600 options.First you will need to insert a dropdown to your form by clicking the dropdown tool under Form Tools section.
To add options:
1. Click on your drop down so it is highlighted
2. Click the Options button
3. Paste the options you want to add, separated by a line break
4. Click OK then save your form