Change credit card used to pay for JotForm

  • Profile Image
    Asked on November 14, 2017 at 06:01 PM


    Our non-profit alumni group would like to change the credit card we use to pay for your service. How do we do this?

  • Profile Image
    Answered on November 14, 2017 at 06:34 PM

    You can change your credit card information from the Billing section of your account page. Please follow the steps below :

    1. Login into your JotForm account

    2. Click on the User icon on right-top corner and click on Account

    3. Click on Billing from the left side menu items

    4. Click on Payment Method

    5. Now, click on Change Credit Card to enter your new credit card information.