- zipprepressAsked on September 13, 2012 at 03:04 PM
Error 404 file not found
- saintsabrinasAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 03:09 PM
We have also started to get this message as of today
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 03:26 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. We're currently having issues with uploaded file links and edit links. If you cannot access them, please replace "submit" with "www" in the links.
For example, if your file or edit link starts with:
Replace "submit" with "www" so it becomes:
Hope this helps.
- pdollanAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 03:33 PM
Thanks for your immediate respond. Will jotform support inform us when you fix the problem? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 03:35 PM
Of course we will. Our developers are already on it, so it should be fixed within in an hour or two.
Again, thank you for your patience and understanding.