- great_dindiperfectAsked on February 02, 2011 at 12:04 PM
Please solve these qustions:
1. I read in the forums that the form will be deactivated after 100 submissions if i dont upgrade.. Will it be totally deactivated or i will just stop getting mails ?? will my submissions still come in excel ?
2. I am happy with all free features except 100 submissions per month. Can i get an addon in the free feature for just extending submissions per month ??
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 04:02 AM
1. The forms will be totally disabled. The users will see an error message instead of the form.
2. You can upgrade for a month and then cancel your subscription. You are not required to stay in the subscription. When you need more submissions, just upgrade for a month and cancel. You will only pay $9.95.