- Eric_MartinAsked on November 15, 2017 at 03:34 PM
Sorry for any re-posting, but I can not seem to find any recent articles about this.
I have two file upload fields on my form. When I preview or use the live form, the buttons do nothing. No file explorer opens. When I add a new file upload at the top, it work just fine. I have conditions set up to make the field required if other options are selected, and well as hide the fields if specific options are not selected at the beginning. I've tried in multiple browsers and still nothing.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 04:51 PM
This looks like a bug. So I have escalated this ticket to Level 2 support. They will look into the matter and post a response on this thread.
- Eric_MartinAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 05:16 PM
Thank you. Doing some testing it looks like the button stops working if the Upload field is part of any IF condition. With no conditions that contain that field, all works fine.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 08:05 PM
Thank you for your update on this.
I have been testing and was able to replicate the issue, but it seems to be related to the theme applied to the form, if you remove such theme the form will work properly.
I spent some time trying to find if the issue is related to some CSS code, but was unable to find which code is causing this.
Do you remember which theme has been applied to your form?
I will also forward this findings to the current ticket my colleague opened, we will keep you updated via this thread.
- Eric_MartinAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 08:09 PM
I used the "Big Blue" theme found under the Free Theme option in form designer.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 09:30 PM
Thank you, I have updated the ticket, we will keep you updated.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 03:58 AM
Thank you for reporting this issue and sorry for this late response.
It has been fixed now. The file upload is working properly.