- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 03:46 PM
The Checkbox field (Multiple Choice entry) have the Spread to column option. You can use that to spread the selection/options of Checkbox field to multiple column.
- barbwraAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 07:43 AMI see and have used the “Spread to columns” on the Radio Button widget, but I can not find it on the Question Box widget. Could you please check that and let me know where to find it? I’d like to spread it to about three or preferably four columns if it will fit.
Also, could you have a look at the Yahrzeits box in the middle of the form. I have set the text area long enough to hold what I need, but in Preview the number of characters it lets me enter are limited to about half the box. How can I make it allow me to keep inputting text there?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 10:47 AM
My colleague used The Checkbox field (Multiple Choice entry) to spread the colum, he dint use the Configurable List Widget which restricts blocks.
I tried using css on the Widget but it has its restrictions on the blocking of rows.
It is designed to function vertical rather than horizontally for the purpose of multiple entries.
And for the Yahrzeits box you can increase its character size by going to widget settings
and changing size to a value you want to hold the characters e.g 100.
Then go to properties settings and change width to desired length,I set mine to 400.
- barbwraAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 11:43 AMOk. I found my work-arounds. Now I have one last question (unless something else comes up when I test the form in preview). Can I make the Print stop before the Print button? I just want to to print one page, and that stops at “Check number and Amount enclosed". It goes on to page 2 to print the print button and your little ad. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 12:57 PM
Hi, I have moved your question to a separate thread and we will provide you an answer shortly.https://www.jotform.com/answers/1300646-How-to-stop-printing