- wendyluvsleeAsked on November 15, 2017 at 11:06 PM
One of the fields on my form(s) shows up when I click on "view form" or "edit form", and people who have filled out the form say they can see it (and respond to it), but when I view the submission, I cannot see what their response was. It is a question where they are prompted to select as many as apply.
The field that is missing in the submissions is the last question before the last signature. I can see the signature, but not their answer to the question.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportbeyzaAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 02:03 AM
This question is not 'require' marked. Maybe this field are not filled.
Please test this field by fiiling it out
If you have any question let know us
- wendyluvsleeAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 11:15 AM
I have tested the field by having others fill out the form and check the boxes. I don't want to mark the question as "required" because there will be some who do not want to participate. Is there anything else I can do?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 12:53 PM
Is the issue related to this field?
I tested your form and the options that I selected are shown on the submission page of your form.
Are you sure that your users filled this field? You can also test your form to see if you can replicate the issue.
I also checked revision history of your form and mentioned field was added to the form two weeks ago.
You received only 3 submissions in past two weeks.
If the form is embedded, please provide us the webpage URL so that we can test the form there.
- wendyluvsleeAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 01:43 PMI tested it as well and it showed up for me. Possibly applicants are not checking a box, only signing. Thank you for looking into this for me.