- HBSPASSAsked on November 16, 2017 at 04:37 AM
I have a question, if you cancel your subscription do the forms you've made still function?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 08:17 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
As I checked your account, you have subscribed to Bronze monthly plan. Your next billing date is December 16th, 2017. When you cancel your account now, your account will still be in Bronze plan until your next billing date, if you do not ask for a refund for the unused time.
Once your account is back to Free, you are subjected to Free plan limits:
When your account is back to Free, your forms will be disabled:
- if your monthly submission limit is higher than 100 submissions.
- if your monthly form view limit is higher than 1000 form views.
Please note that monthly submission limits reset at the first day of every month.
- if your upload space is higher than 100 MB, your forms will be disabled again. However, when you delete your upload files, your forms will be active again.
In addition to these, if your total submission is more than 500, your most recent submissions will be kept but remain will be deleted automatically.
I hope, this helps you. If you have more question, please feel free to contact us.