- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAsked on November 16, 2017 at 01:24 PM
Can form data be integrated with Excel like it is with Google sheets?
- JotForm SupportbeyzaAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 01:38 PM
Unfortunately, there is no automated way to integrated your form's data to your excel file. Though you can integrate your form with google spreadsheet.
Here is a guide helps to you: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
Also, you can connect your forms to Excel with Zapier. Please note that you have your Excel files on a Microsoft OneDrive for Business account (which is included with Office 365 or Sharepoint Server), otherwise we won't be able to access them.
Here is guide about this integration: https://www.jotform.com/blog/221-Connect-Your-Forms-to-Excel-with-Zapier
If you have any question, please let us know.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 07:32 PM
Thank you I will use Zapier.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 08:16 PM
OK, I have a Zapier account. I connected with my OneDrive account and see the Excel Office 365 file on my Drive. It has the same name as the Google sheet and the same column names. When I try an copy a row I get this message:
We hit an error creating a row. :-( Error:
graph.microsoft.com returned (500) Internal Server Error and said "GenericFileOpenError"
What is this message indicating? Am I not able to do this integration?
Why is Zapier asking for 1 row at a time?
Can I do a complete sheet?
If I want to use a form to Excel it asks for a row, why only a row?
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 09:29 PM
I think the issue is it is not the right of Office Account.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 01:32 AM
Zapier is a service that bridges or connects apps, similar to how we do the integration, except that their business is focused on that process alone. So with using Zapier, I believe it would be best to discuss the matter with them since their system is the one responsible catching the data from JotForm and then handing it over to Excel Office 365.
You can check their contact page for you to send your inquiry here: https://zapier.com/help/contact-us/
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 10:43 AMHi, OK I will do that. Thank You, Robert