- macfusionukAsked on September 14, 2012 at 08:36 AM
I want to download a single submission from ten that appear in a single day. How do I do this?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 08:46 AM
Unfortunately, it isn't possible to download a CSV or Excel file of a particular submission from a given time frame.
The only workaround to this is to download the file for submissions for the whole day, find the submission you're looking for, click on the row number to highlight the cells, copy and then paste on a new file.
- macfusionukAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 08:56 AM
Thanks Neil. That's easy for me, but not the person who is going to take the data from the csv to another spreadsheet. I see that every submission has a unique serial number. Could you enhance the download CSV/Excel to drill down to just a unique submission using this?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 09:01 AM
Someone already asked about this in the past, and I have added that particular request to our users' wishlist.
Sadly though, we don't have any news as to whether the said request was approved or not, probably due to a lack of demand for it. Our developers prioritize features/options that are deemed necessary by majority of JotForm's user base.
Sorry about that.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 09:03 AM
Just to add to my colleague's response, you are able to download a PDF of a single submission as opposed to a CSV or Excell file. Simply choose the submission that you are looking to download and click on the PDF button at the top right corner.
- tehnathAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 05:23 AM
Another call for this!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 07:24 AM
Please open a new thread for your questions or concerns so we can assist you better. But first, I would suggest checking out our apps page, there maybe apps that fits your needs. http://apps.jotform.com/category/data_management. If none, please open a new thread so we can submit that as a feature request.
- tehnathAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 07:32 AM
Thanks a lot. I've checked apps but there's nothing that does this.
Have created a new question here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/296554-Create-a-CSV-file-for-a-single-submission#0