- NCDEX1Asked on November 17, 2017 at 03:53 AM
I have used a radio button in one of my forms, link given below. However it is returning a error.
The button has 2 options: "Yes" & "No". When "Yes" is selected the form should copy an earlier address to few new fields and when "No" is select the address should not be copied.
In this case when you press "Yes" the data is auto populated from earlier fields and then when you press on "No" the data is cleaned out. However, when you click "Yes" again the radio button does not get selected and the selection remains on "No", but the data gets populated.
Also the google sheet caputures the field input as "No" instead of "Yes".
Please check and assist.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 08:23 AM
Let me do a test on my end. I will get back to you in a moment
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 08:48 AM
1. Please add a "Form Calculation" widget below "Residence same as Office" field. Name it anything you want, for this example I will name it "Yes or No"
2. Click the Form Calculation "Widget Settings" then click "ADD FIELD", select "Residence Address same as Office" and click the "0-9" to capture the field as a Text. Hit "SAVE".
Then hide the "Form Calculation" widget by going to Properties > ADVANCE > Hide Field to "ON"
Lastly, go to your conditions and change ALL conditions using the "Yes or No" field as the trigger.
Do this for the rest of the address fields. Then hit SAVE.
You should now be able to switch between "Yes and No". Here is the form I cloned from you and applied the changes above.
You can clone it if you want to check the whole form by following this guide.
Hope this helps.