- LaVelleAsked on September 14, 2012 at 11:44 AM
I have a form that uses the matrix survey twice to collect two different types of data.
When the form is submitted, the email that comes to me only contains the data collected from the first matrix. In order to retreive the data collected from the second, I have to log into jotform and view it in myforms.
Is there a way to have all of the data collected mailed to me when the form is submitted?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2012 at 12:12 PM
The easiest way to fix inconsistencies between email alerts and your actual form is by recreating the email alert.
Delete your old autoresponder or notification (whichever is not displaying properly), then create a new one.
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Autoresponder (or whatever its name is)
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. After deleting, click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Autoresponder, click Next then follow the Email Alert Wizard
A new, untouched email alert will always display fields as it is arranged in the form itself.
Note that if you make a change in the email alert, it will be tagged as "dirty" by the Email Wizard and will no longer be updated.
That means whenever you make changes to the form such as adding, deleting, rearranging, and renaming fields, those changes will not reflect on the email alert automatically. You will have to manually update it.