- Ershad1Asked on November 18, 2017 at 06:10 PM
When I run Secure Lockdown V2 Chrome edition It gives me the option of locking the computer on certain websites such as the forms I've created so when I input the web link to the address bar and set the software to only allow that link so theres no internet access to other websites it disables certain widgets but not all widgets are disabled. NONE of the widgets disable when I do not lock the software to restrict internet access.
So is there a URL path for the widgets so I can add them to the "allowed sites" list so they don't get blocked?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 18, 2017 at 07:39 PM
You can find the widgets URL when you right click on it:
You may just whitelist the domain if possible, this way you will not do the same with every single widget that you add to the form.
I hope this helps.
- ErshadAnswered on November 18, 2017 at 08:02 PM
I'm not seeing the same menu, instead i'm seeing a options like "require" "move down" "move up" "shrink" menu. I'm on the basic builder.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 18, 2017 at 09:17 PM
Please note that you need to follow this while previewing the form. If you right click on the builder then you will get some tools.
Let us know how it goes.
- ErshadAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 05:36 PM
I'm not sure if the iFrame URL would be the same as frame source. However I was not able to add any link to the allowed sites list for it to work. These are all the URLs I have added to enable the widgets with no success
When I go to "view Frame Source" I get the following page which I will include with a screenshot and It will not allow me to add the Blue highlighted source. Any recommendations?
- ErshadAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 05:40 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 05:52 PM
Add widgets.jotform.io. Put wildcard values. Like asterisk, etc.
- ErshadAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 06:27 PM
I wasn't sure what you meant by "wildcard values" I added "https://widgets.jotform.io" into the allowed sites list and it fixed the issue with all widgets excluding the signature pads. Now all widgets are enabled and in working condition except for the signature pad, any recomendations?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 01:26 AM
For signature widget, please add "data-widgets.jotform.io" to your allowed sites list.
Let us know how it worked.