- PAL_ConnieAsked on November 18, 2017 at 09:12 PM
When user select an option from the drop down box for ' Are you struggling with current repayment arrangement?', there is an error message 'the field is required' showing up below the dropdown box and the question and borader go read. User can still go to the next question but the error message is a bit confusing. Can we fix it?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 12:48 AM
The error should go away after pressing the next button. Is it persistent on appearing as such on your end even if by proceeding to the next page? If so, can you tell us which browser and version you are using so we can try replicating the problem?
- PAL_ConnieAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 02:43 AMHi
Thanks for your reply. I know once pressing next button the error disappear ( I mentioned it in my question email), however it’s very confusing. When people see the error they will stop and look for reasons. Any way to fix it?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 19, 2017 at 04:37 AM
Currently, the process on the error is how it works. But let me escalate this to the development team to see if they can adjust how the error prompt works. However, I cannot guarantee that this can be updated or changed. We will update you once we have information.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 09:37 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. Dropdown field is updated now to hide required field error after your form submitters select an option from it.
Please check and let us know if you have any other questions.
- PAL_ConnieAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 03:43 PMThanks very much