- theparkcatalogAsked on November 20, 2017 at 10:11 AM
Why my form is not integrating with Google sheets?
We have a form on Jotform that is embedded on our Magento page and the results are integrated with Google Sheets. The first time i integrate, the form puts data in Google sheets.
The next time I enter info in the form, the data does not go into Google Sheets.
If I go to Jotform and reintegrate with Google Sheets, then all that data mysteriously appears.
So, bottom line, for me to see new data on Google Sheets, I have to reintigrate with Jotform each time.
Help please....Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 11:54 AM
We're sorry for this inconvenience.
Could you please point us where on your website the form is embedded so we can check?
Since when I opened the URL you provided I got this:
We'll wait for your response.
- theparkcatalogAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 04:21 PM
sometimes you have to type it in twice. This is a Magento platform.
But I typed data into the jot form on jotform.com and it still did not go to Google Sheets.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 04:35 PM
Thank you for chatting with me today.
The issue has been escalated to our developers.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.
- theparkcatalogAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 12:36 PM
Anything new on this. Now the dates on our Claim form are not showing up in Google Sheets.
- theparkcatalogAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 12:55 PM
This form is not integrating with Google Sheets - please check - this integration with Google Sheets seems to be an ongoing issue. Is there any way to resolve it?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 02:28 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
I will updated the current ticket with the form you provided, so far this will need to be checked by our developers, we will keep you updated via this thread.