- rosieaieproAsked on November 24, 2017 at 04:13 AM
I can't seem to set the answers on quizzes. I've tried refreshing and selecting different quizzes but nothing's working. I've attached a screenshot of what appears whenever I click the "set quiz answers" button.
Hope you can help me with this. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 08:49 AM
I cloned one of the forms shared to your account (https://form.jotform.me/73270789809471) and I was able to replicate the issue when trying to set answers for the form using the Quiz App (http://quizform.jotform.io/). The fields are not loaded on the App after selecting the form.
As per further investigation, it seems the issue is on the New Layout of JotForm. The Quiz App does not load the fields properly for forms that use the New Layout (Singe Question in One Page). I will escalate the issue to our development team. We will inform you on this thread any update to this issue.
- rosieaieproAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 05:21 AM
Hello! Are there any updates on this issue?
- Ardian_LAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 05:36 AM
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are still waiting for an answer from our developers. We will let you know soon!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 07:25 AM
Sorry for the long delay.
This bug is now fixed. You may now be able to integrate a card form to Quiz App.