- wahyuzwAsked on November 25, 2017 at 02:49 AM
How to make default value in jotform ?
- JotForm DeveloperburakAnswered on November 25, 2017 at 03:45 AM
You can set default values for various question types but, unfortunately, not in Input Table.
Please feel free to submit a feature request. Our team will evaluate all requests and implement if possible.
Thanks for using JotForm.
- wahyuzwAnswered on November 25, 2017 at 04:07 AM
Thanks for the respon, with another type it can, but can not create 4 columns with one question.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 25, 2017 at 04:40 AM
I forwarded this to our backend team for a possible implementation.
We will notify you through this thread once/if the feature is implemented.
Thank you for suggesting it.
- wahyuzwAnswered on November 25, 2017 at 07:53 AM
Dear Jotform team,
Thank you in advance for your response.