- shanteiryAsked on November 25, 2017 at 05:33 PM
I contacted you all already about this issue. I am concerned. I spent my holiday developing this application and I need to get it up online as soon as possible.
I have attached the screenshot. I keep getting an error that is preventing a final submission. I am not told where the error is coming from or how to fix it.
I am worried people who apply will have this same issue.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 25, 2017 at 07:21 PM
The issue seems to be related to the Email fields within Multi-line Question blocks. The Email field types are named as Titles, so when you enter a title into the email field, the validation is blocking the submission.
Please fix the fields within 'Professional References' sections in your form.
I have also submitted a ticket to our developers regarding unclear validation processing.
- shanteiryAnswered on November 25, 2017 at 07:43 PMThank You! It works now!!
IREION S. ANTHONY (COACH IRY)
Head Coach at TopSpin Tennis & TopSpin Golf
A PO Box 183, Austin, TX 78767
- shanteiryAnswered on November 25, 2017 at 07:43 PM
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 02:56 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. Email validation issue on Multi-line question is fixed now.
If you have any other questions please let us know.