- PixelItAsked on November 26, 2017 at 04:03 AM
When using upload care the files at not being attached
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 26, 2017 at 08:32 AM
I attended your other thread already: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1307175 but we will stick to this one.
I tested your form and upload field worked fine:
Could you please tell us more about the issue you're having?
- PixelItAnswered on November 26, 2017 at 03:43 PMProceed to the review page and you will see there are no files also the
submitted form does have a reference to the files.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 01:24 AM
Thank you for additional inputs. I was able to replicate this issue.
I will forward it to our backend team for further checking.
We will notify you through this thread once the issue is resolved.
- PixelItAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 01:43 AMThis urgent we can't use this service. Need fixed by close of business you
should have checked after my first email rather than try to brush it off.
Your lazyness has delayed our project.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 03:29 AM
We're very sorry for the inconvenience.
This issue is escalated and worked on by our developer's team now. And we will notify you through this thread once the issue is resolved.
In the meantime, and if it works for you, you can use regular upload field, until this issue is resolved:
Regular upload file will show properly:
Hope it helps.
- PixelItAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 03:43 AMWe can't use the regular forms because file for number reasons.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 03:52 AM
There is something that we could do immediately until this issue is fixed.
We could switch your form to one-page layout, so it will show like this:
The file will not show on preview page (not sure if this is intended) but it will work properly and show in submission email.
Let us know if this could work for you.
Additionally, this will solve the issue that you reported here as well: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1307175
We'll wait for your response.
- PixelItAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 04:43 AMAs I said the fact your form is faulty with uploaded care makes it
useless. Not files are being attached so how it renders is another issue.
If not fixed by close of business unexpect a full refund for this month.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 09:57 AM
Our developers are still investigating the issue.
Unfortunately, we do not have an update. We will contact you again on this thread once we have any updates.
- PixelItAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 02:43 PMETA?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 03:07 PM
I'm sorry, but we cannot provide ETA since it depends on various facts like time of arrival of the ticket, priority etc.
We will certainly update you on this ticket as soon as the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your understanding.
- PixelItAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 10:43 PMCan you please remove advertising that you integrate with uploaded care
until it is resolved. That will give you some insensitive at the moment it
is kind false advertising do you agree?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 12:15 AM
Sorry for any trouble that this issue caused you.
As of checking, the ticket is now set to important. Once our developers have any updates, rest assured, we will contact you again in this thread.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm DeveloperasilAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 12:06 PM
The issue was related to uploadcare's software. We have notified them about the problem and proposed a solution. We will get back to you as soon as they answer. You can track the progress with this link.
- PixelItAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 11:43 PMThe layout is still broken there are still two lots of scroll bars
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 02:36 AM
The issue from this thread, with files not retaining when uploaded through Uploadcare widget, is resolved and the file is showing properly in submission email:
Regarding the two scrolling bars, we will attend that problem in your original thread regarding: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1307175-