- vinaykhosla16Asked on November 26, 2017 at 12:00 PM
How do I switch to version 3.0 to enable Fit Forms?
I want to use facebook login into my Jot Forms. I read this article - https://www.jotform.com/answers/1246189-Facebook-Fit-Forms-Integration-does-not-work
According to the article, I need to switch to v3 and the setting can be found on the Settings page. But when I goto Settings page, I cannot find any such setting to move to v3. Can you provide any assistance please?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 26, 2017 at 01:59 PM
Unfortunately, both JotForm v3 form builder and Facebook Fit Forms are no longer available.
I will submit a ticket to our developers to see if the Facebook Fit Forms feature can be added to our v4 form builder. There is no ETA for when it will be implemented, but we will let you know if we have any updates.
- vinaykhosla16Answered on November 27, 2017 at 11:28 AM
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on November 27, 2017 at 12:09 PM
We have send the request to the development team and we will update you on this thread once the feature is developed.
On the second issue I have created a new thread which I have answered it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1307931
- vinaykhosla16Answered on November 27, 2017 at 12:54 PM
Thanks Trevon. Hope to hear some good news on this thread soon! :)