- Katherine WrightAsked on September 17, 2012 at 02:44 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 17, 2012 at 06:37 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
If you have a DateTime field on your form, you can build a Calendar Listing report based on that DateTime field.
Go to My Forms, select your form and click on the Reports icon. Then, follow the Reports Wizard to set up your Calendar.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- Joel K. HansenAnswered on September 21, 2012 at 07:55 AM
Is it possible to change the language of the Calendar fx. to Danish and change the start day settings?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 21, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Sorry but translation for calendar reports isn't available currently. Hope our team will be able to consider this in the future.
- jmgvideoAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 04:53 PM
I have added a DateTime to my form but I do not have an option for Calander Report. What might be the problem?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 05:52 PM
Yes, you're quite right. I just discovered that Calendar Listing doesn't appear among the options in the new version of the popup shown in Mike_T's post above:
I'll submit a ticket right away.
Thanks for pointing that out.
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 09:07 AM
You can creaate calendar reports form new my forms page now. Thanks for your patience
- DanielJGarveyAnswered on January 03, 2013 at 09:12 AM
Can I just say THANK YOU! That is exactly what I need for my staff rostering! Thanks sooooo much.