- esed323Asked on September 17, 2012 at 03:28 PM
There is an error in the captcha since not load properly, ie stay charging but shows nothing
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 17, 2012 at 07:05 PM
May we know the website URL where you've embedded your form? We'll check it from here. Also, have you tried embedding your form with iframe code? This might solved the problem.
- ntfbwebAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 03:16 PM
I am also having this issue with the captcha not loading. we are using the embed code because the height of our form changes when different options are selected.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 03:30 PM
We are aware of this issue with Captcha and our dev team is currently working to find a solution. We will update you as soon as we do. Thank you for your patience and our apologies for the inconvenience.
- DigitalViewAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 04:02 PM
Same happened to us and as Captcha is used on our software download and enquiry forms people couldn't even let us know. We have removed Captcha from all our forms for now.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 04:10 PM
Again, our apologies and thank you for your patience. We will let you know as soon as the issue is resolved.
- esed323Answered on October 05, 2012 at 04:25 PM
Thanks idarktech.... iframe code´s works correctly. regards
- TSellersAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Resorted to ReCaptcha and had better luck. However as this flavour is very hard for user to complete, would prefer it if there was a solution to the other one.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 02:39 AM
We'd appreciate if you could create a new thread for your concern and provide more details like the website URL where the form is placed. That should help us diagnose the problem further. Thanks!