- TrainPhonicsAsked on November 27, 2017 at 08:41 PM
Is it possible to eliminate the decimals in the New Taiwan Dollar (TWD) currency - as we don't use decimals in our currency here in Taiwan.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 01:47 AM
Looks like you're using the PURCHASE ORDER payment field. To disable the decimals, please do the following:
1. Click the payment field on your form.
2. Click the WAND icon.
3. Click the GEAR icon at the top right of your PRODUCTS wizard.
4. On the payment wizard, scroll down and expand the ADDITIONAL SETTINGS section.
5. Toggle USE DECIMALS to NO.
6. Then click CONTINUE to save your changes.
- TrainPhonicsAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 02:42 AM
Jim - thanks.. You are a star.
I feel like an idiot now. I can usually figure this stuff out. It is like a magic trick - so obvious after someone shows you the secret. :)
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 05:12 AM
No, please don't feel that way. We're always here to help. 😉 Don't hesitate to ask whenever you hit a bump, have a good one!