- bills78255Asked on November 28, 2017 at 05:31 PM
When I go to download my form to a pdf only the address and table come up, but no questions. Please advise. I am ready to subscribe if this can get corrected.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 08:53 PM
Are you trying to convert the online form to a fillable PDF form? Please take note that not all fields are supported in fillable PDF form. For more information about fillable PDF, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/312-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator-with-All-Points.
You might also need to change the form layout to "All Questions in One Page". Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for "Form Layout". Change it to "All Questions in One Page".
3. After that, click "Build" in the top menu.
Hope that helps. Thank you.