- EliasAppsAsked on September 18, 2012 at 12:18 AM
We have 2 questions:
1) Would you guys please include SendHub in the Integrations Wizard?
(We would like to collect our customers -optins- cellphone numbers from a JotForm
within an app. SendHub allows to set up a Keyword/Group and they provide
a full phone number -not a short code but a full phone number- where people can optin into that group
to recieve texts messages. We are looking for our customer's phone number to be
collected or stored as if they send a direct text message to: 123-456-7890 (or whatever
number SendHub provides) with a particular Keyword. Same as those short-code number you
text-to-join, with a particular Keyword)
2) Can we set for every single form, a different email address each where the data from that form
will be send? (Just to make it a bit clear on the exageration side: If we create 10,000 different forms
-all kind of forms collecting all kind of info- ...if we create 10,000 forms, can each of those single form be
assigned to a different email address each?)
Thank you so much.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM
1. I have forwarded your request to our developers. I think this is the first request about sendhub so they may not prioritized this or it may take a while for this to be considered for implementation until we heard it from other few users.
2. Yes, that's possible. Here's a guide for that: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Form-Emails-to-Multiple-Recipients. You can also create as many notifications as you like with each recipient email address, that would work the same way.
- CarinaAnswered on June 05, 2014 at 09:26 AM
Your question was moved to a separate thread and it will be answered here.