- musiccoursesAsked on November 29, 2017 at 04:17 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 05:27 AM
You could achieve that by using the Input table field, here is a demo form
Here is a link so you can check: https://form.jotform.com/73322704851958
Please let us know if this could work for you.
- musiccoursesAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 06:43 AM
- musiccoursesAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 06:54 AM
thanks for that. How do I fill in the left hand cell with grey. If I try to add rows to the left column of the default Input Table they disappear when I place text in them?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 09:45 AM
I have checked your JotForm and see that the input table is added to your form. Please let us know the fields that you want to display in grey color so that we can provide with the CSS code to inject to the form. For calculating the total on an input table field, please refer to the guide below:
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.