- charleslcsoAsked on November 29, 2017 at 10:19 AM
Is it possible to set it to read-only after the calculation? I don't want users to change this value at all... because I use it to calculate the total cost.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 10:32 AM
You can make the form calculation field read only.
1. Please select "..." button from the calculation widget.
2. Go to "Options" tab and enable the "Result field is read only" option.
3. Click the "Save" button.
Hope this will work.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- charleslcsoAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 10:54 AM
Wow! Didn't realise lots of options is hidden in there! :-)
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 11:01 AM
You can follow these links to explore our Calculation widget.