- andylydickAsked on November 29, 2017 at 01:06 PM
I see when I create a new form, the form designer has changed. Is there a way to get back to the old advanced form designer? I want my forms to match my font, and I was able to do that very easily before.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 02:42 PM
We currently have 2 form layouts, the Single Question in One Page and the All Questions in One Page.
Unfortunately, the Advanced Form Designer is not yet available in the Single Questions in One Page layout. You can change the form layout in the form settings if you want, here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for "Form Layout". Change it to "All Questions in One Page".
3. After that, click "Build" in the top menu.
Hope that helps. Thank you.