- DakanielAsked on September 18, 2012 at 12:27 PMwhen i click on the preview, jotform send this message: Form not foundThis form has been deleted by the owner.
Try contacting the owner of this form.Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 01:05 PM
Can you please tell me if this happened to you today?
Are you able to see the form in the form builder view? Can you please save it, log out and log back in? I checked your account and I can see only one form which is a clone of a previous one (maybe the deleted one?)
I'll await for your response
- dakanieloAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 03:12 PM
Hi thanks for the answere,
My boss has the original form and we bought going to work with the same one, he shared it with me trought the option clone. He doesn`t deleted, and i can see it in the builder view without problem, but when im going to see it in te the preview it sends the mesage in the first post.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 03:17 PM
Apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. I have submitted already ticket to our development team regarding on this is issue.
We ask your patience while our developer fixing the said problem.
- dakanieloAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 03:23 PM